Chick Evans Caddie Scholarship
The Chick Evans Caddie Scholarship is a full tuition and housing college scholarship for golf caddies that is renewable for up to four years. Each year, more than 1,070 deserving caddies across the country attend college on a four-year scholarship from the Evans Scholars Foundation. - view website in a new tab Selected applicants must have a strong caddie record, excellent grades, outstanding character and demonstrated financial need.
Since 1930, when the first two Evans Scholars enrolled at Northwestern University, more than 11,556 outstanding young men and women have been awarded Evans Scholarships. Most recipients attend one of the 21 universities across the nation where the Evans Scholars Foundation operates a Scholarship House – these include UW-Madison & Marquette.
The Evans Scholars Foundation is overseen by the Western Golf Association, which also runs three prestigious golf tournaments, more information on which is available on the Evans Scholars Foundation website in a new tab including the PGA BMW Championship, - view website in a new tab Western Amateur & Western Junior.
- Link to Donate and become an Evans Scholar Member on the Evans Scholar Foundation website in a new tab
- Link to Evans Scholar - Who-We-Are available on the Evans Scholar website in a new tab
- Nakoma Golf Club Evans Scholars Program & Members
Nakoma Golf Club Evans Scholar Par Club Members (94) raised $67,305 in 2021 Evans Scholar support - Recognition includes:
- Evans Scholar Par Club Locker Plates
- Nakoma GC Evans Scholar Member Recognition Plaque
- Member Recognition in Locker Rooms & Website
Annual Nakoma Evans Scholars Caddie Day - Thursday June 23rd, 2022
- Men's Day tee times
- 30+ caddies
- Sponsorship Opportunities
- Complimentary Snacks/Refreshments & Tee Favors
- Evans Scholars Caddie Day event prizes